Commercial Cleaning Technician - Bangor, ME APPLY NOW
We are growing our team in the Bangor, ME area again!
Immediately hiring Commercial Cleaning Technicians to clean in a office building setting.
Exciting opportunity to work independently during second shift with flexible hours available. Possible full-time position based off results, after trial period. Experience with commercial & residential cleaning projects preferred, but not necessary. We are willing to train motivated individuals.
We provide an exceptional quality of service to our customers. Attention to detail is required. We are not your typical cleaning service. Candidates must be client focused, possess the ability to be consistent after training period and be responsible for keeping track of a cleaning schedule. Great growth opportunity to learn the professional cleaning & restoration industry.
Cleaner Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner/team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail while cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift to 25 pounds
- Able to work nights (5pm-12pm) and occasional holidays
Possible job duties include completion of the following:
Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, window washing, bathroom cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing and polishing hard surfaces, dusting, stocking toiletries, emptying trash bins, etc.
We are looking for people who love to deep clean. If you find it rewarding to complete deep cleaning tasks, please apply today!
-Job Type: Part-time with opportunity for full-time
-Dental insurance package offered to full time employees
-Company vehicle provided for select employees
-Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road2023-09-30|||Bangor, ME|||Commercial Cleaning Crew||||||mxgLlYJYcvYuS3Zp|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||18|||15|||18|||true|||